Hollow Concrete Blocks 4 Inches ( 10cm or 100mm)
Hollow concrete blocks are ideal for use in internal or external walls, block floor systems, They are preferred for rapid Execution of Work in construction, being extremely durable, Better Insulation, Environmentally friendly, Cost-Efficient, Low maintenance, bonding of mortar and plaster, Impressive Finishes & Appearance:
iConic hollow blocks are built with a perfect finish and highest cement composition to additives ratio to last for generations setting the highest bar in the concrete block market. Our Concrete blocks are priced fairly without compromising quality, every builder’s choice by far.
- Highest Strength Compared To All Other Structural Options
- Very Accurate Dimensions Enable Huge Savings In Plastering Costs
- Excellent Bonding With Plaster Or Gypsum Reducing Settlement Cracks
- Extremely Low Breakage Making It A High Value-For-Money Product
- Can Be Applied Using Standard Bonding Materials And Installation Process
- Highly durable
- Highly stylish
- Excellent visual impact
|Brand||iConic Concrete Group|
|Size (Inches)||4 Inch / 10cm / 100mm|
|Dimensions||4 inches x 8 inches 16 inches|
10cm x20cm x 40cm
|Block Type|| |
Hollow Concrete Block
|Usage/Application||Partition Walls, Fence walls|
|Brick/Block Color|| |
|Compressive Strength|| |
5.0+ Newtons /mm2
5.0+ Mega Pascals
Hollow Concrete Block 4-Inch ( 10cm or 100mm) is sold as a unit. MOQ (minimum order quantity) 250 Pcs per truck. Delivery charge depends on distance.
NB: when making order, please be specific on size, delivery is irreversible.