Solid Concrete Block 6 – Inches (15cm or 150mm)
Solid concrete blocks are used for laying the foundation, columns, supporting structures of buildings, and basements. The leading role is played by their durability.
iConic solid blocks are built with a perfect finish and highest cement composition to additives ratio to last for generations setting the highest bar in the concrete block market. Our Concrete blocks are priced fairly without compromising quality, every builder’s choice by far.
- Highest Strength Compared To All Other Structural Options
- Very Accurate Dimensions Enable Huge Savings In Plastering Costs
- Excellent Bonding With Plaster Or Gypsum Reducing Settlement Cracks
- Extremely Low Breakage Making It A High Value-For-Money Product
- Can Be Applied Using Standard Bonding Materials And Installation Process
- Highly durable
- Highly stylish
- Excellent visual impact
|Brand||iConic Concrete Group|
|Size (Inches)||6 Inch / 15cm / 150mm|
|Dimensions||6 inches x 8 inches 16 inches|
15cm x 20cm x 40cm
|Block Type|| |
Solid Concrete Block
Used in foundations, supporting structures of buildings, basements, Partition Walls and Side Walls
|Brick/Block Color|| |
2194 – 2232.3 Kg/m3
|Compressive Strength|| |
Solid Concrete Block 6-Inch (150mm x 200mm 400mm) is sold as a unit. Delivery charge depends on distance.
NB: when making order, please be specific on size, delivery is irreversible.